- Information Collected
- At this web site, we collect both personal and non-personal information. Personal information is information that we can use to specifically identify you, such as your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address and credit card information. We only collect personal information if you voluntarily provide it to us. Atkore may request personal information from you in order to fulfill a specific purpose, such as providing you with certain product information that you request, and for other reasonable business purposes discussed in the â€˜Use of Information section below.
- Non-personal information is information that we collect from you that does not identify you as an individual person. It may include information such as the name of the domain from which you access the Internet, the type of web browser software you use (for example Netscape Navigator or Internet Explorer), the pages you visit on our web site and the links on which you click. If you visit our web site to read or download information about our products or services, we may collect non-personal information about you from your computer. We may place a text file called a cookie in the browser files of your computer when you visit. The cookie may be stored on your computer hard drive. The information we collect using cookies is non-personal information that we use to improve our web site and to find ways to better serve you. You are always free to decline our cookies if your browser permits, but some parts of our web site may not work properly for you if you do so. We will not allow third parties other than those companies that we hire to perform services or functions on our behalf to place cookies on our web site.
- Use of information
- Personal Information that you provide may be used in various ways, including but not limited to the following:
- Non-personal Information that we collect is used to measure registered users and viewer statistics, such as the number of viewers that visit the Site, average time spent on the Site, pages viewed, and response rates. We use this information to measure the use of our Site and to improve the content of our Site.
- Links to Other Sites
- Security of Collected Information
- Atkore maintains strict physical, electronic, and administrative safeguards to protect your personal information from unauthorized or inappropriate access. We restrict access to information about you to those Atkore employees who need to know the information to respond to your inquiry or request. Employees who misuse personal information are subject to disciplinary action, including termination.
- Children’s Privacy
- This web site is not intended for persons under 13 years of age. We do not knowingly solicit or collect personal information from or about children, and we do not knowingly market our products or services to children.
- Policy Changes
- Governing Law
- This web site is intended for use only by residents of the United States of America. All matters relating to this web site are governed by the laws of the State of Illinois in the United States. If you are located outside of the United States and you contact us, please be advised that any information you provide to us will be transferred to the United States and that by submitting information, you explicitly authorize this transfer and the processing of this information in the United States.
- Contacting Us
© 2012 Atkore International Inc. All Rights Reserved
» Disclosure to other companies who provide Atkore with certain services related to responding to inquiries or analyzing our websites.
» Disclosure to companies that distribute our products.
» For analytical purposes, such as to develop and improve products, services and content.
» Disclosure in conjunction with a corporate merger, acquisition or divestiture.
» To protect our rights or property.
» To comply with a law or regulation, court order or other legal process.